Patrick is a team building expert, World Business Forum speaker, and the author of many bestselling books, including The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Death by Meeting and his latest released book, already a bestseller, The Advantage.
I am including below the details for Tuesday’s 60 minute webinar which is still open for complimentary registration at this link. Hope you will be able to join us as it promises to be a great event!
Healthy Organizations Win: How to Harness Your Organization’s Full Potential
Featuring Patrick Lencioni
Date: Tuesday April 3, 2012
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm Eastern Time
Where: Your Computer
Duration: 60 Minutes
Addressing the model in his brand-new book, The Advantage, Pat makes the overwhelming case that organizational health “will surpass all other disciplines in business as the greatest opportunity for improvement and competitive advantage.”
While too many leaders are still limiting their search for advantage to conventional and largely exhausted areas like marketing, strategy and technology, Pat demonstrates that there is an untapped gold mine sitting right beneath them. Instead of trying to become smarter, he asserts that leaders and organizations need to shift their focus to becoming healthier, allowing them to tap into the more-than-sufficient intelligence and expertise they already have.
He defines a healthy organization as one that has minimal politics and confusion, high degrees of morale and productivity, and very low turnover among good employees. Drawing on his experience consulting to some of the world’s leading teams and reaffirming many of the themes cultivated in his other best-selling books, including The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive, Pat will reveal the four actionable steps to achieving long-term, sustainable success.
What You Will Learn:
• Pat’s writings and career have centered around helping organizations, and the people within them, become healthy. He will share his passion for organizational health and illustrate why it is the last enduring competitive advantage available in business today. Using his humor and storytelling skills, he will share real life examples of a handful of companies that have mastered this process and are thriving in spite of challenging market conditions.
• Next, Pat will give a thorough overview of each of the four disciplines. He will focus on the following key areas while providing audience members with practical advice and solutions:
– Developing a culture of teamwork and trust
– Fostering productive conflict and peer accountability
– Transforming meetings from drudgery to focused, relevant and compelling business activities
– Providing a compelling context—or rallying cry—for employees to work together, enabling clarity, unity and alignment in their organizations
– Ensuring that all employees are crystal clear about what success looks like and how they contribute to that success